The R3 Group meets in Lecture Hall Three, Veterinary Research Tower from 9:30-10:30 on the second Monday of each month (*unless noted).
- 01.14.2019 SIXTEENTH ANNIVERSARY MEETING
- 02.11.2019 (Move to Lecture Hall one, this meeting only)
- 03.11.2019 - Guest Speaker
Dr. Winfried Edelmann
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- 04.08.2019 - Guest Speaker
Dr. Neal Lue
Weill Cornell Medicine
- 06.10.2019 - Guest Speaker
Dr. Gagan Sidhu
Columbia University Medical Center
Note to individuals interested in training in DNA Replication, Repair and Recombination: for postdoctoral training please contact the member laboratories directly. Prospective graduate students should consider applying to the Graduate Field of Genetics, Genomics and Development. Email the entire R3 group at R3_GROUP-L@cornell.edu (members only).